Our services include all aspects of modern professional optometric care:
- comprehensive examinations of eye health and vision
- diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease
- treatment of glaucoma
- cataract & oculoplastic surgical comanagement
- refractive surgery (iLASIK) comanagement
- geriatric and children's vision care
- contact lens services including ALL specialty lenses
- EyeWear Boutique with many designer frames*
- Sportgoggles and other specialty eyewear
- KidzEyes - children's eyewear program
- BudgetEyes - our budget eyewear selection
- ComputerEyes - our line of blue free and anti-reflective eyewear and office workstation lenses
Our in-office eyewear selection includes both designer and non-designer eyewear frames for all budgets, as well as sportgoggles and other specialty eyewear products. . Our lens selection includes ALL brands and types of lenses, products and options. Our staff will recommend to you those options that are best suited to your individual vision, lifestyle, and occupational needs.
Our designer lines include: Kliik, Michael Ryen, Scott Harris Eyewear, Ray Ban Eyewear, Revolution Magnetic Eyewear, Fysh Eyewear, Tura, Ted Baker, BetteyJohnson and many other designer labels .
Facilities and Equipment
Our office offers our patients comprehensive examinations and medical care including computer assisted testing such as automated visual field assessment. We are also completely handicapped accessible. .
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with MOST plans under VSP, Eyemed, United Health Care, Spectera, Aetna, Anthem, Anthem Blue View Vision, Buckeye, Cigna, Healthsmart, Healthplan, Humana, Ohio Medicare, Ohio Medicaid, Medical Mutual of Ohio, Summacare, and VBA.
Our staff speaks English.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.
2820 West Market Street, Suite 140
Fairlawn, OH 44333
Office Hours: Effective 2/2020
Monday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 - 12:30 pm
Thursday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Closed Saturday & Sunday